What are our objectives?
- Providing information on the global activities related to foot and ankle biomechanics
- Connecting people working in the foot and ankle biomechanics domain regardless of location and discipline
- Facilitating debate on key issues for the community
- Creating coordinated community wide activities
- Developing a profile for an international critical mass of research activity related to foot and ankle biomechanics
Who leads i-FAB?
An international steering group provides overall direction to the development of the i-FAB community.
- Professor Joshua Burns, University of Sydney, Australia
- Dr William Ledoux, VA Center of Excellence for Limb Loss Prevention and Prosthetic Engineering, USA
- Dr Alberto Leardini, Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute, Italy
- Professor Taeyong Lee, Dongguk University, Korea
- Professor Chris Nester, University of Salford, UK
- Prof. Dr. Dieter Rosenbaum, University Hospital Muenster, Germany